Florida Birding & Nature Festival October 13-15, 2017
- Experience Central Florida's peak migration - over 180 species!
- Field trips to the best wildlife sites in West Central Florida lead
by our most experienced and engaging experts.
- Workshops on identification, nature photography techniques,
conservation initiatives, and a panel discussion on the Economic Value of Conservation Lands for our Communities.
- Birds, butterflies, dragonflies, reptiles, mammals and more.
- Nature products, art work, binoculars, bird boxes, unique products
for wildlife lovers available for purchase.
Credits: Roseate Spoonbill: Tom Bell, Long-billed Curlew: Jim Gray, Black Skimmer: Tom Bell,
Eastern Screech Owl: Larry Thompson, Blue Bird: Mary Miller
2017 FESTIVAL SPONSORS
The Florida Birding & Nature Festival extends a sincere thank you to our sponsors who are
generously contributing financial aid and in-kind services.
Without their support this Festival would not be possible!
(Clicking on the icon will visit the organization's website in a new page.)
Local Audubon Chapters:
Government and Commercial Organizations: