Florida Birding And Nature Festival October 13-16, 2016
Highlighting Wildlife Corridors and Migrating Birds
- Experience Central Florida's peak migration - over 180 species
- Field trips to the best wildlife sites in West Central Florida lead
by our most experienced and engaging experts.
- Workshops on identification, nature photography techniques,
conservation initiatives, and wildlife corridors.
- Birds, butterflies, dragonflies, reptiles, mammals and more.
- Nature products, art work, binoculars, bird boxes, unique products
for wildlife lovers available for purchase.
- Celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act
that protects birds native to North America.
Credits: Roseate Spoonbill: Tom Bell, Long-billed Curlew: Jim Gray, Black Skimmer: Tom Bell,
Eastern Screech Owl: Larry Thompson, Blue Bird: Mary Miller
This Festival is only possible because of the support from these organizations.
(Clicking on the icon will bring up the organizations website.)
Local Audubon Chapters:
Government and Commercial Organizations: